Call Us For All Your Commercial Lock and Key Needs
A professional local locksmith provides accurate time estimates instead of leaving you hanging with empty promises. At Noble Locksmith CT, we do our best to respond quickly to help you get back to business as soon as possible. Our commercial locksmith team does promise to use quality parts and hardware guaranteed to withstand the high traffic of a commercial building. Additionally, we’re confident in our well-trained commercial locksmiths and you get a labor warranty on all work completed.
Local Businesses Rely on Our Expertise
Our team serves retail stores, industrial complexes, apartment buildings, warehouses, restaurants, schools, and many other types of commercial properties. So, feel free to call us first for services such as:
- High-Security Lock Installation: If you need extra tough door locks for your property that stand up to the weather, attempted break-ins, vandalism, and even fire, you want high-security locks from brands like Mul-T-Lock, and Medeco. Give us a call and we can help you pick out the best brand and model for your needs and budget.
- Keypad Lock Installation: These locks can be installed on all types of doors and gates and they have either mechanical push-button or digital keypads in addition to a regular lock in case you want to use a key to open it. The main benefit of a keypad lock is the ability to change the entry code as often as you need to, and some models will even let you create different entry codes for different people.
- Lock Rekeying: Rekeying the internal lock cylinder to work with a new key is a cost-effective way to update your locks without replacing them. It’s a great option if you change tenants or employees or want to upgrade your security.
- Keyless Entry System Installation: Keyless entry systems allow you to unlock your door without a physical key. They incorporate keypads, cards, fobs, smartphones, biometrics, and voice recognition technologies for convenient security without the need to carry multiple keys.
A few of the other essential commercial locksmith services we perform include:
- Lock Repair
- Lock Installation
- Lock Rekeying
- Commercial lock replacement
- Deadbolt lock services
- Commercial lock replacement
- Master key systems
Contact us to re-key locks, provide security advice, and keep your property protected against intrusion.
Exit Device Installation
It’s important for businesses, restaurants, schools, office buildings, and other commercial properties to stay up to code in regard to accessibility and safety. In case of an emergency, you need your employees and customers to be able to easily open and exit a door by pushing a panic bar, crash bar, touch bar, or push bar. You also need your exit devices to be regularly inspected and maintained to make sure they’re in top working order and are also easy for someone in a wheelchair or other accessibility device to use. Noble Locksmith CT can install, repair, and maintain a wide variety of exit devices on your commercial doors, helping your business comply with local ADA, fire, and other safety codes and regulations.
Commercial Door Hardware Services
Commercial door hardware is the first line of defense in keeping your building secure. That’s why we only trust proven manufacturers to supply our customers with high-quality and durable door hardware, such as locks, hinges, handles, knobs, latches, closers, panic exit devices, push bars, and kick plates. Commercial door hardware is designed to meet the specific requirements and standards of commercial buildings, such as fire safety, accessibility, durability, and security. Our team can install, repair, replace, or rekey any kind and make the appropriate recommendations to secure your commercial premises.
From lock and key installation to door hardware installation services to smart security options, Noble Locksmith of Connecticut has you covered. Contact us today to keep your inventory, people, and premises safe.